April 10, 2013

WOWZA walls!!!

Every night I have good intentions of going down the basement stairs to do laundry, but I'm always distracted by my unfinished craft room and the smell of paint. I love walking in and turning the light on and dreaming of what it will be like to have my own little space of peace and quiet...only if I didn't have to paint, paint, PAINT!! So far I have painted the walls and ceiling with 2 coats of primer, ceiling - 2 coats of ceiling paint, walls - two coats of -- WOWZA! (Adam thinks its "loud") and still I need another coat. I guess drywall is thirsty.  Tonight I am going to be hopeful and put on a 3rd and final coat of WOWZA on the three walls. The 4th wall is going to be stunning! I am doing a chevron pattern with 5 different colors and it will be so fun (and I'm sure Adam will think it is "obnoxious"...LOL), but it will help rev up the creative mindset. So here you go...a little sneak preview of WOWZA walls!






No comments:

Post a Comment