May 19, 2013

Sunday = Family Day

What happened to Sundays being a rest day and family day?

My morning started out great...I woke up around 5:30 am and so did Henry, shortly after. We went outside for his first "baba" and sat in the swing enjoying God's wonderful creation - birds chirping and a warm breeze. After our 30 minutes together, Henry laid back down in his crib. I threw in a load of laundry, including Little Missy's uniform from rhe day before, and washed bottles and dishes and then decided to sit out by the garden with a cup of coffee and my " Women's Health Magazine" - loving it - unti I read "Great Butt" LOL - one more thing to do, right?!

Then off to church we go. I never feel like I get anything out of the service with 3 kids, 3 and under, but I know its good to teach the kids what is important - God comes first. Todays service ran extra long and we ended up having to leave early to make Ayda's noon game. We ate in the car, changed in the car and this is when I realized we will not be going to sports on Sundays at this 3 and 4 age level. AMEN!

Peace and Fluf!

No comments:

Post a Comment