July 29, 2013

Gardening Fun

I love watching Adam and the kids together - whether it's playing, reading, or even working/playing in the garden. Adam bought me a cool weed remover tool for my birthday and he was teaching Ayda how to use it last night. The girls loved being in the garden, probably for more reasons than just getting dirty, but I think just sharing the time with mommy and daddy. We picked a ton of tomatos and even squished a few, but that's okay...what's better than a little tomato juice running down your chin, right? So far this season we have made homemade salsa, spaghetti sauce, and pizza sauce with our (Ba-Natos)tomatos as Ayda calls them. One night we had spaghetti and all the kids asked for more! So I've recently been doing alot of research on canning and I think this week I'm going to buy the necessities and begin. Not even to mention all the cucumbers multiplying!!!






Peace and Fluf

No comments:

Post a Comment